INFORMATION ABOUT US
angrybirdsadventuregolf.com is a site operated by NAMCO UK Ltd. (“We/our/us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2824795 and have our registered office at:
37-39 Kew Foot Road
Our VAT number is 629657790
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
ANGRY BIRDS ADVENTURE GOLF BOOKING POLICY
- To reserve a round(s) of golf over the phone, a non-refundable deposit per person, will be required for any bookings of 2 or more, at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid prior to arrival & or must be settled prior to the commencement of your booking at the location.
- Should you need to cancel, subject to availability we will endeavour to re book you for a future date up to 4 months in advance.
- Please note the above cancellation policy will only apply with the appropriate notice period given by yourself as outlined under the General Cancellation Policy.
- Full payment is required for all online bookings in advance, at the time of booking. Please note that we currently only offer pre-booking of online bookings.
- Online bookings and any subsequent payments made to Angry Birds Adventure Golf are strictly non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. Subject to availability we will however endeavour to re book you for a future date up to 4 months in advance.
- Angry Birds Adventure Golf reserves the right to cancel, amend, change or withdraw any offer or promotion at any time.
Children’s Birthday Parties:
- To reserve your golf party, a non-refundable £5 deposit per child will be required (minimum of 10 children needed to book Birthdays in advance) at the time of booking. The remaining balance can be paid prior to arrival & or prior to commencement of the party at the centre.
- In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable, but the party can be re-booked within 4 months of the original date.
- Birthday Parties require a minimum party size of 10 children all of whom must be under 16 years of age.
- The management regret that they cannot accept responsibility for groups of children, therefore it is requested that two parents, guardians or responsible persons aged 18 or over are present for every group of 10 children for the duration of the Birthday Party to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
- All birthday packages are subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure that children are supervised in such a way as to avoid the possibility of any accident or injury from this cause or any other.
- If a birthday cake is required for the birthday child, the party organiser needs to provide the birthday cake.
Please ensure you make us aware of any allergens prior to arrival
Adult and Corporate Party Bookings:
- We have a range of options for adult and corporate parties. To book please contact Angry Birds Adventure Golf. In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable, but the party can be re-booked within 4 months of the original booking date as long as the relevant notice is given.
General Cancellation Policy
- Should you need to cancel, we will subject to availability, offer to re book your booking up to a maximum 4 months in the future from the date of the original booking.
- However, if you the customer give less than 7 days’ notice there will be no refund offered.
- If you have a complaint to raise about your experience online, from telephone or Angry Birds Adventure Golf venue, please get in touch with us directly from our firstname.lastname@example.org
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise expressly stated we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world or other proprietary rights. All such rights are reserved.
You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way without first obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Unless with our prior permission, no part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may not link to our site without our prior written consent. Please contact email@example.com We reserve the right to revoke any such written consent at any time.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
While we try to ensure the information on our site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on our site. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on our site, including (without limitation) the prices and products, at any time without notice. We make no commitment to update such information.
Where you make a booking in advance, the price paid will remain the same, regardless of any change to the price advertised on our website. When a booking is made online, no refunds are available, a booking can be rearranged where applicable.
The material displayed on our site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including (without limitation) any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
The information on our site, including (without limitation) information about our offers, promotions and prices, is provided for your information only and all such information is subject to availability and local variations.
There are separate terms and conditions which apply for online bowling bookings. Such terms and conditions are located within the section for making online reservations.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.